Wonderfiction
Hey! Te inregistrezi?
Wonderfiction
Hey! Te inregistrezi?
Wonderfiction
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Wonderfiction

Welcome! Gonna be ok.

AcasaWelcomeGalerieUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Review-uri

In jos 
AutorMesaj
shihaki^^
V.I.P
V.I.P
shihaki^^

Data de inscriere : 09/08/2010
Varsta : 104
Localizare : wonderland

Review-uri  Empty
MesajSubiect: Review-uri    Review-uri  Icon_minitimeJoi Noi 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Death Note Review-uri  851457

Studio : Madhouse Studios

Licenced by : Viz Media, LLC.

Length : 37 Episodes

Year : 2006

Genre : Fantasy - Mystery - Drama - Horror

Synopsis :
Ryuuku is a Shinigami (angel of death) who was bored with his job of killing humans with his Death Note, a notebook that has the power to kill anyone who you write their name in the book. One day he decides to drop his Death Note in the human world and watch what happens.

Light Yagami is a brilliant high school student not only at the top of his class but top of Japan as well. This prodigy finds the dropped Death Note and finds out its powers. He decides to use it to create a better world by killing all the criminals!

Pretty soon the world is in awe as notorious criminals all start dying of heart attacks, Interpol and L the world's greatest detective start on the case to find the mass murderer.

Additional Notes: This series ranked #2 in Anime-Source's Best of 2006 poll.

astept si altele
Sus In jos
https://wonderfiction.forumgratuit.ro
shihaki^^
V.I.P
V.I.P
shihaki^^

Data de inscriere : 09/08/2010
Varsta : 104
Localizare : wonderland

Review-uri  Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Review-uri    Review-uri  Icon_minitimeJoi Noi 11, 2010 3:45 pm

scz d doblu post .. o sa ma pedepsesc singura Review-uri  747960 Review-uri  25969
Mai am pt bleach

Studio : Pierrot

Licenced by : Viz Media, LLC.

Length : Unknown

Year : 2004

Genre : Action - Comedy - Fantasy - Shounen - Supernatural

Synopsis :
Ichigo Kurosaki is a normal high school kid. Well mostly, since he has always been able to see, talk and touch ghosts. One day, after school, while Ichigo was relaxing in his room, a mysterious person appeared in front of him. Her name was Rukia Kuchiki, a shinigami (soul reaper). She showed up to bring a lost soul to the Soul Society while a Hollow (evil soul) appeared and attacked Ichigo's family. She got injured while fighting the Hollow and the only way for Ichigo to save his family is to become a shinigami himself!
Sus In jos
https://wonderfiction.forumgratuit.ro

Review-uri
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Wonderfiction :: Anime :: Anime'uri-
Mergi direct la: